Over 100 of Queenslands brightest minds gathered recently to brainstorm a range of topics relating to the apartment sector as the State approaches 2035.
Focused on innovation, the audience explored a number of key topics including:
1. Apartment liveability and future designs – creating a home in the sky
2. Infrastructure priorities and technological advances – fast tracking to 2035
3. Builder viability, sustainability of the construction sector
4. Adapting apartments to the evolving environment
5. Homes for everyone, alternative approaches to social and affordable housing
6. Viability of developments
7. Creating consumer confidence in the trustworthiness of apartments
A policy document has now been created which will be issued to Government.
Samantha Reece AAA CEO stated that she appreciated the contribution made by participants.
"We had a fabulous cross section of CHP, owners, BC Managers, developers, builders, associations and Government," Ms Reece said.
"This means that the five year plan is robust and addresses a number of key areas including affordability, sustainability as well as quality."
To download the Apartment blueprint click below.